Oral Surgeon Columbia, IL. – Experienced Oral Surgeon
Looking for an oral surgeon in Columbia, IL? We are conveniently located in nearby St. Louis on the corner of Hampton and Chippewa. Our oral surgeon, Dr. Tyman Loveless is Harvard educated and has many years of experience. Check out our reviews from our many satisfied patients. Call us today to set up an appointment.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Dental implants – A natural looking way to restore your smile. Implants are small posts that replace a missing tooth root. They are a better alternative compared to bridges.
- Wisdom teeth removal – It is important to get your wisdom teeth removed before they cause pain, infection, or even periodontal disease. We have a state-of-the-art facility to ensure your safety during the procedure.
- TMJ disorders – Commonly referred to as “lockjaw,” occurs when muscles that are used for speaking and chewing become dysfunctional. TMJ disorders can be extremely painful. There are several treatment methods, ranging from physical therapy to surgery.
- Full arch restoration – All-On-Four teeth replacement is designed to replace an entire arch of teeth.
- Impacted canines – Provide space for a tooth to erupt. Come in for a consultation and we will determine the best exposure procedure for you.
Paying for Your Procedure
A common question patients ask is, “how much will the procedure cost?” We provide an in-depth consultation to determine the best treatment plan for your case. Customer satisfaction is our priority so we will work with you to find the best payment plan.
We offer several ways to pay for your service:
- CareCredit – we do take CareCredit allowing you finance your procedure
- Cash/Credit – we accept major credit cards
- Smile Advantage – we do offer a discount for those Smile Advantage members
Looking for an oral surgeon in Columbia, IL? We are conveniently located nearby St. Louis, also close for the Clayton, Kirkwood, and Webster Grove communities. Give us a call at (314) 328-5995 to schedule your appointment today.