Harvard Educated Oral Surgeon St. Louis Hills
Oral surgeon providing wisdom teeth removal, dental implants TMJ and more. Our team is committed to making you comfortable during your visit. Dr. Tyman Loveless is Harvard educated and highly experienced. If you’re looking for an oral surgeon in St. Louis Hills, we are conveniently located on the corner of Hampton and Chippewa. Give us a call today to set up an appointment. (314) 328-5995
- Dental implants are a natural looking, long term solution. They provide a better alternative to bridges.
- Wisdom teeth removal is quick and alleviates pain, prevents infection, and periodontal disease caused by impacted teeth.
- TMJ, also known as “lockjaw” affects the muscles that are used to eat and speak.
Paying for Your Procedure
A common question patients ask is, “how much will my procedure cost?” We will provide an upfront quote of your procedure as soon as we are able to review your case. On your quote we will include any available discounts and estimated insurance reimbursement. We provide an in-depth consultation to determine the best treatment plan for your case.
How can I pay for my dental service?
- CareCredit – we do take CareCredit allowing you to finance your procedure
- Cash/Credit – we accept major credit cards
- Smile Advantage – we do offer a discount for those Smile Advantage members
We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. Check out our many positive reviews. We are located in St. Louis Hills, convenient for Clayton, Kirkwood, and Webster Groves communities. Give us a call at (314) 328-5995 to schedule your appointment today.